Why choose M1 Roofing Group are your roofing contractor in the Marvin area?
At M1 Roofing Group, we are a roofing contractor that executes our projects on the foundation of our combined 35+ years of residential construction experience. As a locally owned and family operated roofing company serving Marvin, NC we take pride in bringing a professional experience to each of our clients. If you are in search of roofing companies in Marvin, NC we would love the opportunity to work together!WHY CHOOSE US? SCHEDULE APPOINTMENT
Use a local roofing contractor you can trust:
- Licensed NC Residential and Commercial Contractors
- Workman’s Comp. Insurance
- Certainteed Shinglemasters and Master Applicators
- Owens Corning Preferred Contractors
- Better Business Bureau Members
- Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express – Why not get rewarded for your purchase?
M1 Roofing Group is a roofing company that specializes in roof replacement projects in Marvin, NC and surrounding areas. As a licensed and insured company, we offer competitive pricing delivered to you on our three pillars of honesty, quality, and dependability. There are many roofing companies out there to choose from, however it’s important to perform due diligence because a roof is a long term investment for your home or property.
Top Tips for Dealing with Roofing Contractors
- Always do some background research on the contractor you wish to use. Are they locally owned? Do they carry proper licensing as a company? It’s important that they offer workman’s compensation insurance in order to cover their company in the event of an accident.
- Never sign a paper from a roofer promising a free roof, this is a tactic used by many out of state “stormchasers”.
- Get multiple estimates. Don’t always accept the first unless it’s someone you’ve used in the past and trust.
- Never pay money upfront. If a company needs money upfront, then they may not be in a good standing financially. They can also accept your money and never step foot on the roof, which is one of the worst cases of companies giving the roofing industry a bad name. The majority of roofing contractors have accounts set up with their materials dealer, so they are able to cover materials, then pay their labor once the job is complete.
- Be weary about door-to-door tactics, there are many storm chasers that will enter the area when a storm hits. They can come from neighboring states, and if used, when problems arise, getting them back out can be a hassle
- Do a little reading up on roofing, and ask the contractor questions when he comes out. Test his knowledge base
- Ask the roofing company for references from the local area. Ask for a minimum of three references and call them to ask about their overall experience, including: contractor communication, schedule, budget, contract, execution, workmanship, project clean-up and more
- There are good, reputable roofing companies out there, just do your homework!
Roofing Payment Options
Not all roofing companies accept electronic payments. We gladly accept checks and major credit cards for roof replacements including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, & Discover. We also accept payments through PayPal, and we are even an approved vendor for PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit provides 0% financing for up to 6 months!
GET A FREE ROOF REPLACEMENT CONSULTATION!